Terms & Conditions in short
- By hiring Graceful Habitats, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Client agrees to pay all applicable tax, shipping, freight, storage and delivery charges on items purchased or labor and services provided.
- Events outside of Graceful Habitat’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price for goods or services are set at the date on which the order is placed.
- Client agrees to pay all applicable travel expenses if there are specific requests related to the engagement made by the client.
- Estimates will be provided for signed approval before purchases are made. Antiques and furnishings will be billed in full. Pieces put into work will require a 60% deposit with the balance due upon completion and before delivery.
- All bills are payable upon receipt of invoice. If final payment isn't made by date of completion, Client has a 10 day grace period before late charges apply.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully since by ordering and goods or services from Graceful Habitats, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this project or breach thereof shall be subject to review and settled by arbitration in California. Arbitration shall be in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties. In the event of arbitration arising out of this agreement, each party shall be required to pay equal share of the costs, and are able to choose the arbitrator from the list provided by the American Arbitration Association.
Events outside Graceful Habitat’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Graceful Habitats is released from Graceful Habitat’s obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes errors by third persons such as tradespeople, manufacturers, subcontractors or lack of delivery from suppliers. However the client hereby has the assurances that all services or products by Graceful Habitats shall be rendered in good faith and in a timely fashion.
Graceful Habitats reserves the right to use any images collected from projects commissioned for promotional or business use.
All inquires: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Items returned may be subject to restocking fees set by the supplier or manufacturer and will be charged to the client if the goods or services met the agreed upon specifications. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid to the client.